Caryl “Mack” Parker is an award-winning, Americana singer/songwriter from Nashville. Billboard calls her music “a masterpiece” and “the level of her writing – a standout.”
Her latest album, Rancho Divine, is a compilation of previously unreleased recordings spanning the past decade. Featuring a who’s who of Nashville musicians and songwriters, Rancho Divine is
- an organic blend of 10-songs,
- featuring spatial soundscapes and
- stories perfectly crafted as the backdrop for her crystalline voice.
A native of Abilene, Texas, Caryl incubated for several years in the independent music scene of Portland, Oregon before migrating to Nashville in 1994.
Her first record-deal was signed 3-years later and thanks to relentless touring, her music was added on
- hundreds of radio stations,
- press interviews, and
- television networks worldwide (including top videos on CMT and GAC).
After a renewed focus on family, sessions and writing, Caryl has since become a mainstay in the Nashville music scene, performing with such artists as
- Vince Gill, Trisha Yearwood, Amy Grant, James Otto, Kevin Welch, Ashley Cleveland, Kim Hill, Jude Cole and Will Hoge.
As a staff-writer for Warner/Chappell, Hamstein, and Scream Music, her songs have been recorded by other artists such as
- Patty Loveless and for
- television shows such as The West Wing.
She also appears regularly at Nashville’s most prestigious venues including the Ryman and Bluebird Café. She is married to songwriter/producer/publisher Scott Parker, with whom she regularly performs and co-writes.